CAT 2016 Results Declared – Check Now @iimcat.ac.in: Like every year, CAT aspirants who have appeared for the examination on 4th of December 2016 are waiting for the results. IIM Bangalore which has conducted the CAT 2016 exam has announced the CAT 2016 Results on 9th of January 2017. Regarding the same IIM Bangalore has done the arrangements early on the 8th of January 2017. They have disabled the student login on 8th of January. On the next day, that is today, 9th of January 2017, the student login is available since 10:00 am. This year more than 2 lakh Students have appeared for the CAT exam. Now everyone can view their results online with the help of the official website.
Students can check their results by logging into the official website of CAT with their personal User ID and Password. Students can also download the scorecard for further use where it is helpful for applying for various B-Schools across the country. We all know this CAT examination which is an entrance exam, helps every MBA aspirant to join in one of the IIMs and other 100+ B-Schools in the country. As per the information from the IIM Bangalore, students will get their results via SMS also. They will receive their result via SMS only to the ones that they have filled during the registration.
CAT Result 2016 Declared @iimcat.ac.in
Where To Look for CAT 2016 Results:
- One has to know that, IIM Bangalore will upload the CAT 2016 Result on the official website. All you need to do is to open the official website and enter your username and password.
- IIM Bangalore will not send the CAT 2016 results via emails nor you will get a hard copy via post. You have to download your CAT results 2016 from the official website itself.
- This CAT 2016 score will remain valid for over a year, exactly until 31st of December 2017.
Check CAT 2016 Result:
If you know the scenario of last year where students have got their result via SMS just as we get our aadhaar urn via sms, it is because of the technical glitch. This time IIM Bangalore is making enough arrangements in avoiding those technical glitches. So, it may or may not happen this time around, where you get your CAT Results 2016 via SMS or messages. Don’t depend on the SMS, go to the official website for your score.
How To Check CAT 2016 Score and How To Download CAT 2016 Scorecard:
- First, go to the official website. IIM Bangalore will provide you the results link on its homepage on the day of results. (9th January 2017)
- Click on the results link, that you will find on the homepage.
- Now you will land on the next page where you have to enter your username and your password.
- After entering your username and your password correctly, click on Login button which is just below the login details.
- Now you have to search for the CAT 2016 Results which has your scorecard and click on it.
- With that, you can now see your results on the screen.
- You can download your results by clicking the download option available for your in the options.
- Within no time, your scorecard will get downloaded in the form of PDF form. Make sure that you take a printout of the same.
- Keep this print out which is your original scorecard with your for future purpose.
Soon aadhar card will be made mandatory for all indian citizens so its better to get aadhar card, if you have applied for it and still haven’t received it? its better to check your adhar card status using the details received on your registered mobile number during aadhar card registration.
I hope you have successfully downloaded your CAT 2016 scorecard. We wish you all the best for your future.